- Health & Comfort
- Perfume & Beauty
- Baby & Child
- Tips & Tricks
- menu title
The pajama-like hot water bottle: for sweet evenings and cocooning!
The Pilou pilou Plic Care faux fur water bottle will keep you warm during the long evenings and cold winter nights. On your sofa to your bed, this hot water bottle will accompany you everywhere. Its soft cover envelops the hot water bottle with extreme softness and brings comfort to guarantee you warm winter evenings. To be adopted without further delay! Removable and washable, the cover with the evocative pattern of a warm winter cocooning pajamas is guaranteed for a long time.
Its large capacity of 2L allows to be used with hot water but also in cold compress. The hot water bottle is made of superior quality thermoplastic, for more than 8 hours of soft and diffuse heat. Odourless thermoplastic does not deteriorate over time and guarantees safe use. Ideal for people allergic to latex
BS 1970: 2012 - Hot water bottle made of rubber and PVC
- 100% acrylic cover.
- 100% thermoplastic hot water bottle.
- Remove the cover from the hot water bottle if necessary and unscrew the cap
- Hold the hot water bottle vertically, and fill it with non-boiling water until 2/3
- Screw the cap, making sure it is tight.
- Expel residual air.
Maintenance and storage tips:
- Maintenance: Wipe the hot water bottle with a damp cloth or sponge.
All covers are done in the washing machine. Do not bleach. They can be dried at low temperatures.
- Storage: Empty the hot water bottle completely before storing it. Keep the hot water bottle in a clean, dry place away from light.
Use this product only for its intended use as described below:
- External use only.
- Keep away from any heat source. Do not expose to the sun.
- Never use the product if it is damaged (cap, water leak).
- Hot water bottles are not suitable for children under 36 months of age due to the risk of burns.
- Do not leave this product within the reach of children and animals.
- Always check the heat and feeling before placing the hot water bottle on the body. Avoid prolonged direct contact with the skin and regularly check the temperature.
Precautions for use:
- Do not put in the microwave or traditional oven.
- Do not pierce the water bottle. When using it, do not exert strong pressure on the water bottle.
- Do not use boiling water (max 49°C) and use only tap water to fill the hot water bottle, this may damage or break it.
- Too hot water can cause injuries and damage to the hot water bottle.
- Do not fully fill the hot water bottle, it could burst.
- Never use the hot water bottle directly on the skin. Always use the cover, cloth or blanket to avoid burns.
- Do not put the hot water bottle in contact with oil or grease.
Comforting hot water bottle
Comforting hot water bottle