Horizane Santé is committed to ensuring that orders are shipped on average three times a week. This period may still be extended to certain periods. In any case, the delivery time may not exceed thirty calendar days from the registration of the order, subject to full payment of the order.
Deliveries are made by the services of Swiss Post and Mondial Relay. They are made to the delivery address indicated by the Customer. In order to best meet the delivery deadlines, the Customer must ensure that he has communicated accurate and exhaustive information concerning the delivery address (such as: name of the recipient, street number, building number, access code, intercom name, etc.).
Shipping costs include packaging, handling and postage. They can contain a fixed part and a variable part depending on the price or weight of the order. In case of multiple orders, it is advisable to group the purchases into a single order.
Delivery in metropolitan France:
- Delivery by Mondial Relay at a pick-up point (Usually 5 days)
Delivery is made in relay within 3 to 5 days.
- Standard delivery by Colissimo (usually 48 hours)
This delivery method allows the Customer to receive his package within 48 hours of shipment through the Post Office (excluding processing and preparation time of the order). Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday, except public holidays. The costs incurred for this option depend on the weight and total volume of the items ordered.
The parcel is taken care of by the Post Office and delivered against signature to the delivery address indicated by the Customer. In case of absence at the time of delivery, a notice of passage is deposited at the delivery address indicated by the Customer, which allows the latter to collect his package in the nearest post office. Parcels are kept pending at the Post Office for 15 calendar days. In case of non-withdrawal within the time limits set by the carrier, the products will be returned to Horizane Santé which reserves the right to refund the price of the products, the shipping costs remaining the responsibility of the Customer.
- Delivery in store: (1 hour working)
The delivery time is 1 hour working day from the confirmation of the order.
Responsibility of the customer for the verification of packages upon receipt:
Horizane Santé recalls that it is the Customer's responsibility to inspect his packages upon receipt in the presence of the delivery person and to immediately notify the carrier and customer service Horizane Santé of any anomaly found (shock, damaged package, delivery date not in accordance with the normal delivery service. In the event that such information has not been made on the delivery note presented to the Customer by the carrier, no claim relating to the condition of the package(s) may be accepted a posteriori by Horizane Santé.
Pursuant to Article L 221-18 et seq. of the Consumer Code, the Customer has a withdrawal period of thirty days from the date of receipt of the order by him or by any third party designated by him. To inform the Seller – by email to the address email@example.com of his wish to exercise his right of withdrawal.
In order to be able to process the return correctly, the customer is asked to indicate on the copy of the invoice and the withdrawal form.
To exercise his right of withdrawal, the Customer must:
- within 30 days of receipt of the Product, inform the Seller of its decision to withdraw by sending the Seller, by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, the withdrawal form
- at the latest within 14 days of his notification of the decision to withdraw, the Customer must return the Products concerned, in perfect condition and in their original packaging. Otherwise, the Seller reserves the right to refuse the return of the Products.
To return the Products, the Customer must follow the steps below:
- Complete the return form
- Send an email to the following address: email@example.com attaching the return form and confirming the right of withdrawal.
- Store the product(s) to be returned in the original packaging.
- Insert the return form and a copy of the invoice into the package
- Go to the carrier of his choice to return the package to the following address, the return costs being the responsibility of the Customer: Horizane Santé Pôle d'Activité 205 rue Louis Berton 13290 Aix en Provence. France
The shipping costs of the returns will be borne by the customer. Returned items must be put in their original packaging without having been used.
The Customer bears all the risks of this shipment. The Seller will not be responsible in case of loss, theft or delay of the returned product. The burden of proof of return falls on the Customer.
A product that has suffered a depreciation following excessive handling (in particular damaged, damaged returned incomplete, worn, without labelling ...) can not be taken back. The return costs are the responsibility of the Customer.
Therefore, the Seller undertakes to reimburse the Customer within a maximum period of 14 days from the earliest event between the actual return of the product and the sending by the Customer of the proof of shipment of the product, directly on the means of payment used.
Any order returned without having been announced by the withdrawal form will not be processed.