- Health & Comfort
- Perfume & Beauty
- Baby & Child
- Tips & Tricks
- menu title
The hot water bottle around the neck: relieve your pain!
Plic Care has developed a soft scarf-shaped neck water bottle to take care of your neck on a daily basis. Very practical, the scarf is easily positioned around your neck to warm or cool the entire painful area. Its internal cushion, all in length, is filled with real ceramic beads for guaranteed hygiene. Ceramic beads do not mold in contact with moisture. This material allows an optimal redistribution of heat for long-lasting diffusion. The cushion is compartmentalized so that the beads remain localized and do not slip on either side of the scarf.
Doubly useful, ceramic beads heat in the microwave to benefit from the benefits of heat and they can also cool in the freezer. Removable and washable, the soft and comfortable cover is guaranteed for a long time. Thanks to its malignant opening along the entire length of the cover with a scratch closure, the cushion is positioned in its cover with ease.
- Hot use - thermotherapy:
The diffusion of heat through the skin relieves muscle and joint pain. Vasodilation consequent to the application of heat provides muscle relaxation, mainly in the area in contact with the heat source. The warm scarf alleviates the stiffness of necks and torticollis.
- Cold use – cryotherapy:
Contact with a cold source causes vasoconstriction, a positive action in the case of edema, redness, or hematomas.
Up to 2 hours of broadcast
Class 1 medical device
- Cover: 100% polyester
- Cushion: Ceramic beads and polyester cushion
1. Remove the cushion from the cover.
2. Heat or cool the cushion.
Fold the cushion in half and put it in a dish. Select the microwave function and place half a cup of water as well as the ceramic bead cushion in a clean microwave without grease stain.
Then select the power of the microwave and if necessary, briefly shake the cushion to distribute the heat between the ceramic beads:
- 350 watts: 3 min.
- 750 watts: 2 min.
To protect your cushion from ceramic beads, pack it in a plastic bag and then place it in the freezer for 60 to 120 minutes maximum.
- Preferably clean the cover by hand. Let dry flat naturally.
- Do not wash the cushion with ceramic beads.
- Keep the cushion in a dry place, airing it regularly.
Precautions for use:
- Keep the ceramic bead cushion out of reach of children.
- Read carefully and fully the instructions for use in order to guarantee optimal safety of use and to avoid any risk of fire, damage, injury by overheating or drying of the ceramic bead cushion.
- This box contains important information. Do not throw it away for future reference.
- Only heat/cool the removable cushion. Never warm/cool the cover.
- Before inserting the cushion into the cover, check its temperature and let it return to a more suitable temperature if overheats.
- When the cushion is warmed up, it may be normal for the touch to be slightly moist. Allow the moisture to evaporate before placing the cushion back in the cover.
- Respect the indications of time and power of heating / cooling. The cushion can be damaged by overheating.
- Before reusing it hot or cold, wait 1 hour for the ceramic bead cushion to return to room temperature.
- Do not use the damaged cushion.
- Do not swallow the contents of the cushion.
Hot / Cold
Hot / Cold
Hot water bottle care
Hot water bottle care