Water bottle warms hands
- Large hot water bottle
- Safety and superior quality
- 8h of heat diffusion
- Soft location for hands
The duo hot water bottle: ideal for warm evenings!
Welcome to a cozy world! The hot water bottle and hand warmer duo Plic Care is ideal for keeping your hands warm during the long evenings and cold winter nights nestled on your sofa or warm in your bed. Its comforting knitted cover with its turtleneck guarantees you warm winter evenings. Removable and washable, the cover is guaranteed for a long time. Its large capacity of 2L allows to be used with hot water but also in cold compress.
The hot water bottle is made of thermoplastic guarantee of quality, for more than 8 hours of soft and diffuse heat. Odourless thermoplastic does not deteriorate over time and guarantees safe use. This hot water bottle will be perfect for people allergic to latex. The trick: place your hands on either side of the pocket lined with warm fleece.
BS 1970: 2012 - Hot water bottle made of rubber and PVC
- 100% acrylic cover.
- 100% thermoplastic hot water bottle.
- Unscrew the cap of the hot water bottle.
- Hold the hot water bottle by the neck and fill it with non-boiling water until 2/3.
- Screw the cap of the hot water bottle, making sure to tighten it tightly to prevent the water from coming out.
- Expel residual air.
- Place the cover correctly and put your hot water bottle on you.
Maintenance and storage tips:
- Maintenance: Wipe the hot water bottle with a damp cloth or sponge to clean it.
All covers are machine washable. Do not bleach. They can be dried at low temperatures.
- Storage: Empty the hot water bottle completely before storing it. Keep the hot water bottle in a clean, dry place away from light.
Use this product only for its intended use as described below:
- External use only.
- Keep away from any heat source. Do not expose to the sun.
- Never use the product if it is damaged (cap, water leak).
- Hot water bottles are not suitable for children under 36 months of age due to the risk of burns.
- Do not leave this product within the reach of children and animals.
- Always check the heat and feeling before placing the hot water bottle on the body. Avoid prolonged direct contact with the skin and check the temperature regularly.
Precautions for use:
- Do not put in the microwave or traditional oven.
- Do not pierce the water bottle. When using it, do not exert strong pressure on the water bottle.
- Do not use boiling water (max 49°C) and use only tap water to fill the hot water bottle, this may damage or break it.
- Too hot water can cause injuries and damage to the hot water bottle.
- Do not fully fill the hot water bottle, it could burst.
- Never use the hot water bottle directly on the skin. Always use the cover, cloth or blanket to avoid burns.
- Do not put the hot water bottle in contact with oil or grease.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!