Water bottle duo sock
- Large hot water bottle
- Safety and superior quality
- 8h of heat diffusion
- With pair of soft socks
The duo hot water bottle: for optimal comfort!
Welcome to a world filled with sweetness! The duo Bouillotte and Soft and soft socks Plic warms you from head to toe during the long evenings. Put on the pair of fluffy socks provided with the hot water bottle previously heated thanks to the small pocket on the front of the cover to keep your feet warm. An herbal tea in hand, warm socks on the feet and a hot water bottle in your arms, you are ready for a 100% relaxing break. The chilly will not resist for long the call of this set that will warm you gently.
Removable and washable, the cover with the evocative pattern of a warm winter cocooning pajamas is guaranteed for a long time. Its large capacity of 2L allows to be used with hot water but also in cold compress. The hot water bottle is made of superior quality thermoplastic, for more than 8 hours of soft and diffuse heat. Odourless thermoplastic does not deteriorate over time and guarantees safe use. The trick: place the socks in the pocket of the hot water bottle for a few moments and then put on the socks that are still warm. This hot water bottle is ideal for people allergic to latex.
BS 1970: 2012 - Hot water bottle made of rubber and PVC.
- 100% acrylic cover.
- 100% thermoplastic hot water bottle.
- Sock: 80% polyester and 20% spandex.
- Remove the top of the hot water bottle if necessary and unscrew the cap.
- Hold the hot water bottle by the neck, in an upright position and slowly fill with non-boiling water until 2/3.
- Screw the cap, making sure to tighten it tightly to prevent water leakage.
- Expel residual air.
- Place the socks at your feet and the hot water bottle on you.
Maintenance and storage tips:
- Maintenance: Wipe the hot water bottle with a damp cloth or sponge.
All covers are machine washable. Do not bleach. They can be dried at low temperatures.
- Storage: Empty the hot water bottle completely before storage, then screw the cap. Keep the hot water bottle in a clean, dry place away from light.
Use this product only for its intended use as described below:
- External use only.
- Keep away from any heat source. Do not expose to the sun
- Never use the product if it is damaged (cap, water leak)
- Hot water bottles are not suitable for children under 36 months of age due to the risk of burns.
- Do not leave this product within the reach of children and animals.
- Always check the heat and feeling before placing the hot water bottle on the body. Avoid prolonged direct contact with the skin and check the temperature regularly.
Precautions for use:
- Do not put in the microwave or traditional oven.
- Do not pierce the water bottle. When using it, do not exert strong pressure on the water bottle.
- Do not use boiling water (max 49°C) and use only tap water to fill the hot water bottle, this may damage or break it.
- Too hot water can cause injuries and damage to the hot water bottle.
- Do not fully fill the hot water bottle, it could burst.
- Never use the hot water bottle directly on the skin. Always use the cover, cloth or blanket to avoid burns.
- Do not put the hot water bottle in contact with oil or grease.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!