Sunglasses 1-2 years - BABYSSIME
- Mixed models
- For babies from 1 to 2 years old
- Adjustable headband
- Unbreakable glasses
- Category 4 lenses, UV 100%
Sunglasses Horizane : ultra protective and trendy
Babies have a wider pupil and a less pigmented iris than those of adults. As a result, the eyes of babies and children are much more sensitive to light intensity than those of adults. It should be noted that before the age of 1 year, 90% of UVA and more than 50% of UVB reach the retina of babies. Then between 1 and 12 years, 60% of UVA and 25% of UVB are not filtered.
Sight is an essential element for the proper development of a child, so it is essential to protect them with suitable sunglasses from an early age. It is with this goal of maximum protection thatHORIZANE has developed a selection of sunglasses for babies and children up to 12 years old.
Designed to be ergonomic, the design of our babyssime collection ofHORIZANE second age for babies from 1 to 2 years old adapts perfectly to the morphology of the face of babies. These frames are equipped with an adjustable elastic headband, to hold and cover the eyes of your babies. Each pair comes with its storage case. To maintain and clean babysitters from fingerprints or dust, opt for our KITOPTIK. Find the cleaning solution that works best for you.Composition & Specifications
This product complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 according to ISO 12312-1/A1:2015 on sunglasses for general use. BABYSSIME second age sunglasses are intended for babies from 12 to 24 months. HORIZANE offers you quality sunglasses that have the following advantages:
- Maximum protective sunglasses: category 4 and 100% UV filter. These filters are the most powerful on the market, they filter up to 97% of the brightness.
- Soft and lightweight frames for optimal comfort and optimized safety: your babies will not pinch themselves when handling the branches.
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lenses and frame: an essential element to cope with the hustle and bustle of our little ones!
Be the first to ask a question about this product!